5ive Songs About Darkness

A little late with this month's playlist, but not for lack of music. If anything, I've been hearing too much these days, just not listening nearly enough.



Get a playlist!Standalone playerGet Ringtones
February Air (Lights)
This group would have been perfect for last month's theme of Light, but the song is even perfect-er for this month.

California Dreaming (Lee Moses)
Plenty of artists covering this Mamas and Papas song, but this arrangement matches the mood better than any of them. Ever. So stop covering it already.

Something Better Change (The Stranglers)
I think we can all agree that it's time for winter to be moving on, and I'm in California.

Save Yourself (Stabbing Westward)
I don't always feel this anti-social, but sometimes 4 minutes at a time does the trick and I'm back to my compassionate self.

30 Days in the Hole (Government Mule)
More like 30 Days Behind on bills. Another good one to play loud, move the furniture against the walls, and go crazy.

hear the also-rans at Playlist.com/MultimediaJones

No comments: