5ive Songs About Light

Although you can't tell it yet, the days are getting longer for those of us up here in the northern hemisphere. In the meantime, we'll have to rely on the light we have inside us to get through the dark days.




Don't Let Your Light Stop Shining (Rench)
This is what happens when a string band from Milwaukee moves to Brooklyn. Or as they call it: Gangstagrass (which is a lot better than Hick-Hop).

Shine (Shannon Noll)
Not as many songs with the word "Light" in their title as I would have hoped, so I added "Shine" to my search and found this great song.

Mr. Blue Sky (Electric Light Orchestra)
Expanding my search, I added bands with the word "Light" in their name. And this one is about as feel-good as it gets.

Rise & Shine (Guster)
Waking up is something we should do everyday (think about it).

Shine On (Jet)
Let's all do our jobs and shine on like people are counting on us for the light.

hear the also-rans at Playlist.com/MultimediaJones

No comments: